Sunday 11 January 2015

“SONAL”

11:33, Friday (9/1/15)
I have just had my coffee which I usually drink before going to bed, but this time it taste different. Maybe something is going wrong which my soul can interpret and that interpretation is being judged by every cell of my universal mind and body. Here I am hoping to write this time about some seriousness, but can’t get through it. This universe wants something different this time, I am forced to stop thinking and let the feelings work on the paper.
Yes for the first time, I am writing about my experience with love J. My greatest affection, my never ending past and my infinite future this post is for you “Sonal”. Everytime, when I speak this name or even the alphabets my heart begins to dance like a beetle in garden. In this 21st century, we have lot more to do and explore. We have infinite imagination and never ending dreams which can be possible and we can achieve whatever we want to. We can get the best job as per we are concern or we will have a good house or even a family. But these are just social norms. What we want in life is always different, we want happiness, freedom, facility, affection and understanding.
This post is about my girl, the kind which I love, the soul which I always want to enter, the lord which I always want to pray, but she is always missing. I had remembered about all those days which we have passed, yeah they were few but I live in them , for me they are the situation which people call “Trance”
I will always remember the beauty which your face consist and the purity which your heart holds. Whenever I called your name, and you always give that shy look, I always want to touch you, hug you so tightly that nothing could separate us for years. I love you and will always. My soul will remain here even after nothing this earth bears anymore. I will always be here in any form, to smell the fragrance that you will have left in this world. Death is only a trap, we might study or even learn this phenomenon but it is an unwilling act of snatching away the body so that it can lose all hopes of merging with it’s beloved. I live in those moments and they are the reason behind my writing. You have left me with your smile in this vastness of atmosphere. But Here I am, living happily, freely and hoping, one day I will see you again. Maybe here in this universe or somewhere else. Thank you for the experience.

SAKSHAM SHRIVASTAVA

No comments:

Post a Comment