Sunday 7 December 2014


Article (Dream)

12:38 am, 7/12/2014
I am running to enter my class of computer, all my hairs are disturbed by the wonderful match, I’ve just played in badminton coat. This is my first day in school, 11th ‘B’ a new class, with a new section. Some faces were known to me and some are new and glaring each and everyone to judge whom would become my friend in this new class. Some are really looking serious as if they are not meant for friendship , some are naughty and kind of “bad 
boys”. But I’m not of them, I’m simple and little career conscious boy. I start my search for a new friend and looking boys for friendship, but what I am seeing, who is shining on the last second bench of middle row. I can’t see her full face only some parts of her face are visible to me.
When I make eye contact with her,
Everything start changing, my universe is entering into new dimension, a new path, a new heaven of what so called “LOVE”. Hard words for me but the fact is I am falling in love with each passing millisecond, the world has stopped spinning for both of us and surely we are not in this earth anymore. We are going or coming from so far. It is feeling that, yeah you are the one for whom I was searching for so long? Where have you been to? My soulmate. My beloved, how are you living without me? I am here to satisfy you, come to me, just merge with my soul and come back home again.
And she continues her talking with her friends, but for me that one second is life , I live in that second. I am fulfilled now. What more I want in my life? I have seen the most beautiful gift from this universe. For no reason I start smiling and thinking without thoughts.
7’o clock of morning and my alarm embark in low tone.
What I saw was a dream? I didn’t think so? It was not dream, it was me living in other dimension. It was me who had seen the beauty of nature, it was me who will forever feel fresh and will die in this freshness.
Time to start, a new day.

SAKSHAM SHRIVASTAVA

No comments:

Post a Comment