Saturday 6 December 2014

Struggling to be me:


6/12/2014, 12:04am. Usually people sleep this time, here in India, after a long day work and travelling in pollutionous environment. Today I would like to let you know about the purpose of inner being, what actually is it wanting?
                                                               It always want just to be, yeah to be a human in outer world for which we are designed, to be the very being which we seen in dreams, we have already become that person in our universal mind and it always forces us to be the one which we met in our universal world. Let me give you an example of this moment. It’s midnight and still while I’m writing , every second I’m imagining that, does it make impression on my readers? Would I become a writer who will transform the thoughts of world?
                                                               I am fine in studies and maybe good in my speeches but the thing is I am best in writing in my dreams in my universal mind, The thoughts I’ve been seeing are different from everyone, simply because we all are different but the end result is we all have same universal mind, the same feeling and power of experiencing.
                                                              We are made of universe and it is infinite, it is everlasting and unpredictable and the genes running in our blood is not simply biological atoms in RBCS or WBCS but the star dust, the magic of celestial bodies, in the red wine running in our nerves their are trillion of magic dust particles, only the fact is we have to remove the social dust from our mind and just think for a while what is that one thing we really want? What is the thing we see in our dreams? And once you find the answer, this universe, this magic will help you to reach the end. To be the person, who you designed to be.
                                                                This giant and vastness of universe always remind us about the powers it had given to us. We are here to experience, we are here to explore, we are here to be not to become. We have already become the person we dreamt about in our universal world.

SAKSHAM SHRIVASTAVA

No comments:

Post a Comment