Saturday 6 December 2014

Article: Friendship

It is true that we are busy, yes I understand the meaning of these words but instead of our busy schedule we somehow manage either in a month or in a week or everyday to meet a person whom we care for, whom we like, whom we love, we call them friends 
In friendship a strong mental bond arises between mentality of two different people (or group), this bond which connects and put two different people together is what we call “friendship”. It is scientifically prove that the two friends lives a kind of similar life or they have some similar habit or dream. What makes us to stay connected to that person is the mind set we share together
Another scientifically proved theory of connectivity implies that, the two persons(or group) happy together is because of their same DNA’S somehow. DNA of friends are somehow same according to some scientist. This might be one of the biggest reason , why two friends like the same things or a person.
Some of us where lucky to have the same friends from their childhood to adolescence, but most of the time, friends also vary with situation. The reason behind the change is the change in mind set, yeah as grow we changed a lot and in the process of changing ourselves our vibrations also changes. Our vibrations are rays emitting from our body, let me give you an example when I was in college , I want to become statistical officer or bank provision officer but after an year my interest shifted towards writing and I decide to be writer . This decision not only change my inner or outer being but also the friends circle I had. That time I had more than 15 friends who were close to me but now only two of them care for me and we met in a month or  in a week.
So don’t feel insecure while your friends or family say that you are changing , It happens because your dreams are changing and the vibrations you possess are changing. Stay forever with those who remains with you forever. 

SAKSHAM SHRIVASTAVA


No comments:

Post a Comment