Thursday 18 December 2014

“COME BACK”

For all these nights I strive,
Sometimes in pain, sometimes in pleasure
That you might come to ask,
These sufferings are over now, then
The moment will stop, the sun will give us the light to shine
And under the darkles night, the sky will cover us,
When your hands will touch me,
I will rejoice with all these, memoroies
That I had suffered , In your absence.
Albeit, the world has billion of beautiful faces but,
I see the light of my happiness in you
This will transform my inner being.
And when the world will, stop these.
I had nothing to care for.
Now the reason for my living is been accomplish
And, now if death come it is welcome,
I have tasted by then, the miseries, the sorrow, the happiness of world.
Only the dark sleep is not tasted by me.

“All I need is you to come back again and light me up with fire of love”


SAKSHAM SHRIVASTAVA

No comments:

Post a Comment